Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MdWanderer Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+2

The Friday before last, banged a hot 46 year old MILF in a hotel in Chicago on the last leg of a cross country road trip ( on Friday the 13th of all days lol). Randomly met at a bar near downtown just minutes after I land in the city. Bounced for drinks and food to another place then a blues bar 15 mins away til 4 am then did her raw doggy all night. Got only 3 hours of sleep but spent rest of day exploring city by myself (she had to go home to her sons). Broke a 9 month dry streak.

Last Friday in DC, banged a 26 y/o POF girl. Talked to her for a week online then met up for drinks at the Union Pub. Followed Roosh's advice from BANG to a tee (thanks Roosh!), went to her place (using the 'I have to use the bathroom technique) and went at it for two hours. Woke up the next morning and went at it again (abs were sore the next day, best pain I've ever had in my life!).

Nearly scored a hat trick this Sunday in Baltimore from a 30 y/o who stopped me outside a bar while I was walking to my car coming from an outdoor concert, but just only fingered her. Meeting up for an Orioles game this weekend to hopefully finish the job.

This site has worked wonders for me! Keep up the good work gents!
06-24-2014 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes MdWanderer's post:
Renberg
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MdWanderer - 06-24-2014 10:36 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM