I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
game_ethic Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Tinder bang, 7 face, amazing body..

Got to the bar around 10:30 and I called her told her that I'm outside. I was a little taken back at first because she was kind of thick, but the good kind. She only has selfies up on Tinder so I guess that's why I was surprised. I expected her to be a lot more skinny. No worries. She had on a nice tight dress that accentuated her ass perfectly. We go inside and there are 3 other girls with her. They were ok, definitely bangable, but I wouldn't consider them LTR material. One of the girls immediately sprang up and introduced herself to my buddy(I guess he's what you'd call a natural. He has the good looks working in his favor and he has decent game)

We're all vibing, my friend is already making out with the other girl, and the rest are talking to other guys in the bar. Tinder girl keeps shit testing me constantly, reaching for my phone, being childish, etc. I ended up making bet with her. The bet was if my buddy takes home her friend, she has to buy the next round next time we meet and if he doesn't, she gets to check my phone(stupid, I know, didn't really care though). I was pretty confident that my friend was going to take her home so I just let the night play out smoothly.

Her friends decide to leave and Tinder girl says she's getting tired(aka too drunk) and wants to go home. We get into a cab together with my friend and the other girl and we drop them off at my friend's apartment(hah!). On the way to her hotel, we're making out and I'm getting super horny so I start fingering her in the car but she stops me because she doesn't want the cab driver to see what we're doing.

We go upstairs to her hotel and I immediately start taking off her clothes. No resistance at all. I ended up raw dogging her because I didn't have a condom with me. She's only in NY for a week(visiting from Virginia) and she's going back tomorrow night and wants to see me again.
06-25-2014 03:19 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - game_ethic - 06-25-2014 03:19 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM