Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Lothario Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+ 1 from SA, 19 y/o Half Filipino half White with a certified diagnosis of ADHD.

Original plan was to meet for coffee and I wasn't even planning for the bang but it was in the back of my mind as I only had one hr to meet and greet and was hoping to get the bang at 2nd date.

45 min went in great getting to know each other, She did most of the talking, thanks to her ADHD and gave me a lot of useful info to get in her brain. We smoked together and I told her It's hot outside lets go sit in my Car, we went to the car turn the air on and I kissed her, She was getting into it, no resistance. I told her this is an Appetizer but lets meet tomorrow.

I wanted to show her where my apt is so she can drive there directly the next day. We drove about half a mile to my apt, now we are at hr mark and I really had to be somewhere and told her come meet me in the morning because I want you enjoy me in peace but If you want a quickie I have 15 min, she said yes We went in, took her shirt off, perkiest antigravity breasts I have seen in a while, she said please don't mind as I wasn't expecting this to happen and she was mentioning towards her unshaved pussy (haha) I pounded that thang, nutted and we were out, I dropped her by her car and we agreed to meet again today and she has Flaked.

I think she got gamed too fast to understand Smile

One new move that will go in my arsenal : Let me quickly show you where I live and then go in with an excuse and escalate.

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence
(This post was last modified: 07-13-2014 08:48 AM by Lothario.)
07-13-2014 08:40 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lothario's post:
Brodiaga
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Lothario - 07-13-2014 08:40 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM