Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
BlurredLines Offline
Recovering Beta
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

Glamour model, should definitely not have tagged it raw. Did anyway.
34ff fake tits and is a glamour/fitness model. This girl is also 'snapchat' famous whatever the fuck that means. Has nearly half a million followers on snapchat, and gets hundreds of thousands of guys view every one of her public snapchats (mostly her half naked), it's a sad sad world.

She saw a new profile pic i put up on Facebook, happened to look really good in it (no photoshop just a really flattering headshot selfie in a cool location) and messaged me out the blue. I had tried to game her before years ago unsuccessfully.

I played the nonchalant game, sexualising the conversation but also being nonplussed by her attempts at displaying value with her newfound modelling success. Got a text an hour before meeting giving me the raging boner sized lighthouse green light of 'you know we're not having sex tonight, never on a first date'
I do appreciate getting the go ahead before the night starts.
07-14-2014 08:22 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like BlurredLines's post:
HankRearden, casio, Gorgiass
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlurredLines - 07-14-2014 08:22 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM