I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Goldmund Offline
Banned

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Posting this one ‘cos it was so exciting.

Landed in New Orleans at 6pm. Went out on Frenchman street at 1130pm. Met up with RougeNoir at 12am. Rouge started talking to a group of 3 girls at 1210am.

I grabbed one of the girls, who was excited that some street poet wrote her a poem. I told her “I can write you a better one. What does your last name mean?” (She looked very ethnic; my first guess was Pacific Islander) She said her name meant, “to build a new house.” She was from India. I told her that her new poem was going to be about a man who built a brand house for a girl because the girl had the clearest eyes in the world (this chicks eyes were clear like a baby’s eyes).

At 1213am, we were making out.

At 1215am, I said “lets go back to my place” She said goodbye to her friends, I gave Rouge a pound goodbye.

At 1230am I was banging her 20 different ways of the kama sutra—a good start to my journey methinks.

Phone died, contacting friends through facebook to find her way home.
Dancer with a dancers body. Terrible haircut but beautiful face.
07-18-2014 02:43 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 12 users Like Goldmund's post:
Renberg, monster, Emancipator, Benoit, 662LetGo, Lothario, casio, Avon Barksdale, Belize King, kaotic, samsamsam, DJ-Matt
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Goldmund - 07-18-2014 02:43 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM