Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MtnMan Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(07-20-2014 04:18 PM)MtnMan Wrote:  +1 21 y.o. redhead 6.5 or 7 if you like a nice big ass (i do). She hit me up months ago on match.com, I was on the fence about her and never ended up meeting up. Fast forward to this weekend, she starts hitting me up and wanting to hang, I happened to be on the town and saw her walk by, called out her name, and it was her. She was rolling with 3 orbiters but she stuck to me like glue the rest of the night. Got a ride back to her place with the car full of orbiters and banged. Rawdogg, blasted inside. So fun, but so irresponsible. Damn women are too slutty.

ughh, the after sex glow has worn off and I am in full on RR mode (rawdogg regret).

She jumped me the second we got into her room, ripped off all her clothes and hopped aboard. I hardly had time to think of a condom. Then she was begging me to blast inside her. Great at the time, STOOOOPID when you think back on it. No birth control was ever discussed. Confused

Anyone ever experience this type of thing where you regret the hell out of the rawdog encounter, but on the other hand it was hot as hell and exciting to think about. Very strange combination of emotion.

I haven't rawdogged/blasted inside a rando in almost 10 years.....best not make a habit of it, hopefully i didn't make a little redhead baby.

"I've spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I've squandered"
07-21-2014 12:12 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MtnMan - 07-21-2014 12:12 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM