Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
invictusiii Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 7.5 first tourist smash since moving to Vegas 2 weeks ago.

Met her and her older co-worker/friend at Rhumbar. Hung out with them against my better judgement(couldn't separated the younger hotter one from her co-worker and banging seemed impossible) until 5am. I blame it on the thirst. Walked them to their elevator and she gave me a hug and then gave me her number telling me to let her know I got home okay. Texted her and went to bed thinking it would be the end of it. Next day she texts me telling me she's at the pool and drinking. Her co-workers aren't around so she wants to go wander the strip and drink. I join her. We have some beers then I smash her back at her place.

She tried to play like she was gonna make me sleep on the other bed. I just walked over to her bed and told her to scoot over. After smashing I asked if she really thought I was just gonna sleep on that other bed. She laughed and said no.

Looking forward to smashing many more tourists in the weeks and months to come.

Also: #40 all time notch. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 07-28-2014 01:18 PM by invictusiii.)
07-28-2014 01:16 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes invictusiii's post:
Gorgiass
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - invictusiii - 07-28-2014 01:16 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM