Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(08-04-2014 12:16 AM)Mentavious Wrote:  
(08-03-2014 03:55 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Another +1 19 Year Old Tinder, second for the week, I'd say 5.8 but 6.0 because of the sex. Once she looked skinny in picture, but thicker in person not exactly a SIF though.

I had a cigar and some drinks with the boys, dropped them off at the bar, got some in and out. The entire time on my way home I was talking shit back and forth with her, sexual tension was increasing, I showered, then she arrived.

Immediately go to the gas station to grab a six pack, literally had half a beer and 15 minutes later we were banging, no LMR at all.

First round I pulled out and cum on her, Immediately after I threw a condom on, banged, cum.

^^I honestly don't what got me so hard, maybe it was the way she was reacting to me fucking her, or grabbing her. I haven't cummed then got hard immediately and cummed again in awhile. I was pretty stoked.

I got a splitting headache and laid down, then I asked her if she was on BC, which of course she wasn't, and said fuck.

Chill out, shove my dick in her mouth for a bit, we go get Plan B, she takes it in front of me. We bang again I pull out. 15 minutes later she leaves.

Notes:
-I haven't cummed 3 times in such a short amount of time, in awhile.
-Sometimes those 6's and 7's can give you better sex than those 8's and 9's.
-Girls can be shady of BC.
-Tinder is just too damn easy.
-I really want more quality and than quantity nowadays.
-Remember to keep approaching when I'm out.

5.8 to 6.0 because of the sex? So good sex couldn't even raise her half a point? Lol

Haha eh IDK man I wasn't proud of this one, especially after the BC and Plan B fiasco man. I was thinking on those terms. Renbergs right I'd be lying to myself if i said she was a 6.8. I'm picky suppose.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
08-04-2014 01:32 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 08-04-2014 01:32 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM