I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
HankRearden Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(08-06-2014 02:12 PM)BarryInSF Wrote:  +1 This is my first notch post.

I met a woman on AshleyMadison last week (I am married, she is not). She messaged me first which is pretty rare on a site where the men vastly outnumber the women (my guess is 10:1). She quoted my profile that basically says I love to fuck (which btw works sooooo much better than my old beta profile). I neg'ed her a bit at first, so she was trying to prove herself to me from the start instead of the other way around. Feels good.

I told her to meet me at happy hour at a hotel bar. Literally at the bar so we could sit side-by-side without a table between us. I was semi-confident about getting the bang so I focused on just two fundamentals: charm and kino. Charm isn't difficult for me but I'm a kino beginner so I was a little worried about that. The conversation was going well but I wasn't getting any kino in return so I slowed it down a bit. Soon she started touching me back so I escalated again until I was rubbing her knee. That's when I knew I was getting the bang.

I held up the appetizer menu and asked her if she was hungry. She said yes so I said "Good. Let's go upstairs and get room service." She agrees. Smile Unfortunately the hotel was fully booked so we went back to her place. This was a new experience for me since I'm used to banging married women in hotel rooms.

Lately I'm into rough sex so I was slapping her and choking her and calling her a cunt from the beginning. I turns me on so much to do that with a woman I just met. I love slutty women. Smile After we both came she kicked me out so she could get up early in the morning. I love being used for my body! Big Grin

Went home and told my wife all about it...

Been following your posts Barry -- nicely done! I'll be in SF this Feb and will shoot you a message then.

Currently in: Hong Kong
08-07-2014 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes HankRearden's post:
BarryInSF
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - HankRearden - 08-07-2014 01:40 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM