I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
GreenHills Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Banged a bar slut last night. I went out solo, expecting nothing but ruining my liver a bit. Lately going out solo is my much preferred option. Frankly, I want to go out and talk to random people, what's interesting to me is to challenge myself to be more social. If I bang or have good interactions, that's a bonus.

Alright, breakdown.

Bar one - brutal cockfest. Didn't even get a drink. Really nice cocktails, but what was this - gentleman's night?
Bar two - not a lot of movement near where I sat at the bar. Maybe my position was bad. Nothing.
Bar three - this was a bar with a dance evening. This time I was more strategic. I positioned myself on the bar at a place where people would come from the door of the venue. It turned out that my strategic thinking didn't work well, because I only talked to two girls that evening.

So this girl comes, we talk about music, life, travel and so on. Kino from the start, k-close after an hour I guess. She wasn't anything that special, a 5. She is with 6 other people! They dance, she ditches them to sit at the bar with me. A few drinks later the place closes. I ask her "come with me" and she says "mkay". Take an Uber. Go home. Zero resistance. Dirty and insatiable. We fuck for an hour or two and then in the morning she leaves immediately. I'm surprised this chick went home with a stranger in front of her friends.
08-09-2014 12:26 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like GreenHills's post:
MrXY, Ocelot
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - GreenHills - 08-09-2014 12:26 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM