I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
M.D.Douche Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Went to a tavern to celebrate something big happening to the tavern (pretty big, more details would give it away). Anyway, one of my buddies is a chef there so I get an invite. This is my first time ever there but I show up kinda late. Lots of cute women, start talking to one short girl (~5-5'2) with a cute face and a big ol butt. Let's call her 'C'.

Never met her before but when I hears the place was closing down I asked "Where's the after party at?" I was informed there wasn't going to be one so I informed C it will be at her place.

She was hesitant, but cleared it with her plastered roommate and off we went. When we got there a few people from the tavern had come along, including this one large beta wearing a velvet blazer. I immediately isolated C in the living room and made out with her, insisting we make use of her bedroom.

After explaining to me how she'd been in a lesbian relationship for the last 2 years and hadn't had sex with a guy in just as long, she lead me to her room. Inside we find The Velvet Beta lying on her floor, ready for the cockblock. She tries to shoo him out by saying she'll set him up in the living room blah blah blah

I walk out and back to the party. A few minutes later she comes over to me, I tell her to join me on the roof, then proceed to nail her on said roof. Got the notch, despite the beta's effort, and my buddy ran off with the guy's nearly full handle of Gentleman Jack.

Would bang agin, but I dont think she'll be interested. I'm still not sure how I feel about the theft.
08-21-2014 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - M.D.Douche - 08-21-2014 06:31 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM