Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 25 y/o, Filipina flag, 6.5

Found her on the "people nearby" function of Tango.

She made it known early on that she had a boyfriend, however was still keen to meet up for drinks.

Toward the end of the date, I throw out my usual line "hey, it's still early, wanna head back to my place and watch a movie?"

She nonchalantly agreed. Taxi pulls up out front of my place, and she acts all surprised asking where we were. I said very calmly and directly, "we are at my place, where I said we were going, to watch a movie". She thought I had said that we were going "to the movies". Yeah, right, you heard me idiot, haha. I got out of the taxi, and she wouldn't budge. For a second there I thought the taxi driver was going to cockblock me and just drive off with her.

She eventually, but reluctantly, gets out. Once she's inside, the cat is well and truly scared. I shouldn't have even bothered trying to go for the kiss, but I did, and she wasn't having any of it. She kept on saying over and over again, "I wanna go home, I wanna go home", haha. I told her she wasn't a prisoner here and could leave anytime she likes. She called a taxi and left soon after.

As she was leaving, I reached for my phone and was about to delete all contact info, but she started texting me saying that she was sorry and that things might have been different if she didn't have a boyfriend.

I run suitable text game on her, set up drinks again for tonight, get her back to my place for a movie, and plow through (cave-man like) the most insane resistance I've ever had but inevitably disccovered the most sopping wet pussy yet. Raw dogged and nutted on her stomach, which she said was "dirty", lol.

The funny thing is, I'm heading to the Philippines in 7 weeks. This bang should have me enthused, but I'm left feeling less than impressed for some reason (I think it's because I found her quite bland/boring despite the rocking little body). I know I shouldn't judge a country on one example, but it has me second guessing and thinking I should head to Vietnam instead (I've heard the girls there provide a bit more stimulation intellectually and are better on average in the looks department).
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 07:30 AM by Windom Earle.)
08-25-2014 07:24 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Windom Earle's post:
rpg
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 08-25-2014 07:24 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM