Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I threw a birthday party about a month and a half ago for the co-worker who wouldn't let me bang her. Naturally, the only purpose of the birthday party was to meet new women and hopefully bang them.

I succeeded and have been pounding the vag of a skinny little Chinese bitch every weekend since. However, said skinny little Chinese bitch can be a bit of a pain in the neck and is really bad at confirming her plans with me each weekend.

Her birthday was a week ago, so I threw her a party and had my friend invite lots of girls and collect the numbers of the cute ones.

The regular girl came over Friday night and we banged twice that night and again in the morning. She left to go see an art exhibition at noon and I drove across town to my evening appointment with my pocket stuffed full of condoms.

She was one of the girls I'd met at my regular's birthday party. She'd only stayed for a short while, but I'd found myself admiring her poise and quiet sophistication.

We went skating and then went back to her place where she cooked me Italian food.

After three hours of LMR, I banged her out.

I was able to explain the first condom with "I always carry a condom with me."

By the time I pulled out condom number 5, so started to catch on that maybe the events of the evening hadn't "just happened."

Sweet girl. She cooked me a delicious breakfast.

I'm the King of Beijing!
09-01-2014 06:55 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like Suits's post:
horn, Emancipator, kaotic
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Suits - 09-01-2014 06:55 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM