I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I was hesitant about posting this (see above) because the girl was in....a fragile state, I was paranoid about the whole situation. I'm sure you'll see why.

I did my first tag team with some friends.

Ended up going out to a baseball game with my boys, hammered, head downtown, and ran into one of their friends, she ended up coming home with us later that night.

We were telling her how we think one of our friends is "gay" and she send him a topless pic.

She did, and left her tits out in the open. Eventually she ends up in a room with 2 of my buddies, im locked out and pissed.

Eventually one of them comes out and I hop right in, handle business and eject.

My friend who knew her starts doing damage control, telling her he didn't expect this and it's all good, takes a shower with her and bangs her out again, she's happy and laughing and leaves.

My buddy plays beta with her the morning via text saying they'll do something alone soon and asks her about Plan B, she gets it.

Needless to say I was a bit neurotic for awhile but things are cool.

And that my friends is my first tag team experience and yes their are plenty of girls out there like this apparently.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
09-02-2014 12:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like kaotic's post:
Blue Streak, Gorgiass, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 09-02-2014 12:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM