Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Suits Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Had the worst sex of my life last night. Was introduced to the totally DTF girl Monday by a friend. Invite her over for dinner Tuesday night. Being a total slut, she's down, of course.

She shows up completely inebriated. I spend three hours sobering her up and then giving her more alcohol again so that she can get her confidence back.

When we finally get down to banging, she gets naked pretty fast, but stops me every five minutes so that she can smoke another cigarette and take another shot of gin.

After three starts and stops over a period of fifteen minutes, I can no longer get hard enough to make the insertation again.

I gave her the best oral of her life and she rewarded me with a 12 second blowjob.

Then the friend who introduced us starts calling her. He's drunk and waiting for her at her place and demanding that she come home. She leaves, but gets lost trying to find her way out of my apartment.

Instead of taking the elevator down to the first floor, she walked down 24 flights and couldn't find an exit.

She changes her mind about going home, finds the elevator and comes back to my place to sleep. We start getting it on again and I get hard enough to bang. Before I got inside, I tell her that her head is too close to the headboard and that she should move.

She tells me to shut up.

So I start pounding her and her head starts banging against the headboard.

By the time we find a position that she approves of, I'm at half-mast and can't get it up again.

Best night ever.

I'm the King of Beijing!
09-23-2014 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Suits's post:
Gorgiass, wandenreich
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Suits - 09-23-2014 11:18 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM