I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
brofists Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(09-25-2014 10:21 AM)Lothario Wrote:  + 1 from SA, 20 y/o, White, Blonde, Green Eyes, Small town shy girl, No Tattoes, required 3 dates to a bang, 1st date was a coffee meeting, She was super shy but couldn't keep staring at me and complimented me on my out fit.

If I can Analyze why I was able to bang her was beacuse I was Patient with her, She had signed on SA 10 days ago and told me she had dates with 2 other guys but it didn't work out. Guy # 1 just wanted her to come to her place for an hr a week and agreed to pay her some $. She didn't wanted to feel like a slut Huh Guy # 2 was old and wanted a relationship. Guy # 3 (me) didn't treat her like a slut, took her to a trendy Brunch Place and Hole in the Wall Cajun Food. She was Impressed by my overall Game, Style , Vibe etc etc and Patience, I could have lost my patience after 2nd date and no bang but saw the bang in the future.

Even though it is SA, Game was still needed to bang or I would have been another creep she met from online dating site. This one has been added to the rotation.

Once again thanks RVF for teaching me Game.

Nicely done
I'm assuming the closing on the 3rd date is because you escalated on the first two dates and she gave you an excuse when she wasn't going to do it?

Did she ask for any arrangements afterwards? You plan on dropping her if she does? or what's the price?

Quote:She didn't wanted to feel like a slut
yet she is on a site with the premise of prostitution Banana
09-25-2014 12:24 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - brofists - 09-25-2014 12:24 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM