I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Called it from my last post.

+1 for tonight. Mexi/Puerto Rican girl +6.8 with a fat ass.

This was my second date, pretty much a continuation and escalation of our first date.

Went to a bar I have on lock down the street from my house, hungout had a few drinks and a few shots, bounced to my house, it was way to easy, we get hot and heavy in the garage and end up banging on the stairs. Use the railings to fuck her doggy style. Nice waxed pussy with a strip, her ass was great to fuck. Put it in her ass but she wasnt having it lol.

Finish up on her she hangs for a bit then leaves. I head back out to meet my friends at another bar. Turns out this blonde bombshell with the hugest fake tits moved back home from seattle.

Played it cool related to her and vibed. She got pretty drunk so wasn't easy to game. I realized she worked at a bar Im a local at and got gamed so hard when she was there. She ended up leaving with my boy who im 99% positive she friend zoned.

I was over it and bounced. At least I got another bang, it's been a fucking rad week.

It never ends up in the bedroom.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2016 04:49 PM by kaotic.)
09-28-2014 04:44 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like kaotic's post:
jariel, game_ethic, horn
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 09-28-2014 04:44 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM