I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Gorgiass Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Posting two notches in a row here, but both noteworthy in that it's the first week I've had two from streetgame. Couldn't have done it without the forum so thanks for that, please accept conquest pics below in payment Smile1 This was the blonde in boots from - http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-14130-...#pid841360

Overcame some resistance to the first date bang logistics via text by maintaining non-needy frame, and employing callback humor, posted here - http://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-6078-p...#pid845564

Blue eyed natural blonde, body was as tight and toned as they come. She lives several hours south and I wasn't expecting to see her unless I was working in her area, but she brought up hiking in text. There is a great mountain north of me which I had been planning on hitting this year anyway so I suggested and she accepted. Laid out sleeping arrangements via text since it was a drive for me also, met for dinner and drinks, and drove back to her B&B. Drank some wine on the couch and talked, started kino with some hand rubbing and escalated onwards. Several makeouts, carry her to the bed, two steps forward one step back from there.

Spent a couple days up north with her, hiking, hanging, and banging. Had a conversation about the approach, I guess she passed by me on the way out the gate where I had paused to make notes on my phone about the last approach and didn't see her. Her sister was telling her to come over (we talked briefly earlier) but she didn't, then she looked up and there I was.
B:Are you always so bold? Weren't you worried about what could've happened if something went wrong?
G: Like what?
B: Like if I was like yeah whatever, get out of here.
G: Well you know what they say, better to have tried and failed than to not have tried at all.

Earlier today on the way back to drop her off at her car, a road HJ turned into parking lot BJ in the back of a busy parking lot with cars driving by behind us every few seconds. I'm beat and with a satiated libido, her little ploy of keeping me faithful - at home on the forum versus hunting in the bars worked like a charm. For tonight...

[Image: Untitled3_zps77d42715.png]

[Image: 1004141100_zpsb024ef3f.jpg]
10-04-2014 10:44 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 5 users Like Gorgiass's post:
Emancipator, Blue Streak, MtnMan, kaotic, Windom Earle
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Gorgiass - 10-04-2014 10:44 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM