I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
WesternCancer Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)

[Image: hRPw1.png]

but like a 6 version of this and not as tight all around. She rode me and I nearly came in seconds it was amazing.

Met at the bar for a couple drinks. Honestly couldn't tell if she was into me, but a few beers later and her telling me about her slutty past I knew I was in the door.

I bounced her before the live music started and got her to show me around the neighborhood. Tried to get her to hook her arm on mine but she was too fucking short so I just held her hand. Got it out of her where she lived so we walked to her place.

Flawless victory with the bathroom line.

Shes waiting for me in the kitchen, but kind of close to the door. I kiss her. Shes the best kisser I've been with, can't really describe it, very gentile.

Get her to the couch and whisper some sweet nothings in her ear. No resistance on her luscious tits but swats away my hand after lingering on her pussy too long. I knew what was up though since she was fucking WET.

Go through about 20 minutes of we're not having sex/I have to get up early for work LMR, but she also slips in she can't fuck me tonight because she said she wouldn't/she didn't shave.

I cuddle/kiss her for a bit. She gives me the I gotta sleep/I dont want to give it up on the first date line.

I stand up say some sweet stuff about how I don't want to push it or make her feel uncomfortable/I had fun/I want to see her again etc.

She starts kissing me. 5 minutes later we're dry humping and I have one of her titties out.

I pull back, get her to sit up, kiss her neck slowly and pretend I'm accidentally unzipping her dress.

She lies back down, "ok fine lets go to my room"

I eat her pussy a bit (shit tasted like arizona iced tea)

She gives me a condom, says some more bull about not wanting to fuck on the first date then hops on my dick...
10-15-2014 02:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 7 users Like WesternCancer's post:
Blue Streak, jumbo tron, Emancipator, MrXY, horn, Lothario, Ocelot
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - WesternCancer - 10-15-2014 02:27 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM