I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Bilboswaggins Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(10-21-2014 09:36 AM)Bilboswaggins Wrote:  Haven't really been actively day-gaming but every couple days, a pretty young thing makes me take a second glance and I try to squeeze in an approach. Spotted a cute brunette while I was searching for a remotely located shop where they sell the best coats.

Me: Hey, do you know how to get to x?
Her: Yea, you just have to go this way and that way. Actually I work right beside the spot so I can show you the way.
Me: Ok, lead along, I just moved here a month ago and I'm still confused about the city.
Her: Yea, the shop isn't easy to find.
Me: When I used to live in X, people were always busy and never found time to answer.
Her: Oh, really? So what made you move here?

As you can see I dropped a little bait, got her somewhat curious, rambled on. About 10 minutes later and having discussed topics such as coats, fashion, college life, mcdonald foods and construction sites, arrived at the shop.

Me: Thanks again for showing the way.
Her: It was nice talking to you, I hope you find the coat you wanted. (She finished her sentence and just stood there, waiting and looking at me )

This is where I think I could've been much smoother. I'd like the number close to be as organic as it can, does anyone have any advice on this?

Me: You wanna get a sip of wine some day and continue our discussion?
Her: Yea sure
Me: Ok so enter your number. And by the way, what's your name??
Her: (writing the digits) X, and yours?
Me: Ok Y, im Bilboswaggins. See ya.
Her: all right, take care.

Don't really know what to think about this prospect, but we'll see how it goes.

Set the date up for the following night, went to drink some wine. The date didn't start too well, but once she had drank her fair share of alcohol, it was smooth sailing. Full on kino, rubbing her tits and her exploring my privates. After the venue change and two tequila shots, I learned that she lived practically next to my college. So I just informed her about that and told her I'm coming over because I can just go straight to school in the morning. Got no objection and we took a taxi.

Once we got there, it went down in about 10 minutes, rawdogged the shit out of her. Also got my solid 7 hours of sleep and scored in class today.

Shit, maybe it went so smooth only because I wore my new coat..
(This post was last modified: 10-23-2014 04:35 AM by Bilboswaggins.)
10-23-2014 04:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Bilboswaggins's post:
AneroidOcean, placer
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Bilboswaggins - 10-23-2014 04:18 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM
<