I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 from WeChat. 7/10, 27 y/o FOB Filipina.

1st new notch since returning from SEA on Monday.

Found her on the people nearby function this afternoon.

We get chatting, and she reveals that she isn't doing anything tonight (green light). I had a bachelor party on, so wasn't really anticipating anything happening tonight on the women front.

The buck got shit-faced as expected, and the night finished up fairly early. I send her a text, and organise a meet up...but I don't end up making it due to continued revelry amongst the group.

She gets pissed off at me for cancelling and sends a "fu" text. I explain that my mates come first, and we can meet later if she wants. Takes a lot of coaxing, but I eventually convince her to drive to my house for coffee, since no cafe's are open at that hour, hehe.

No coffee is consumed, but she puts up insane LMR, and she never really fully relaxed (even during sex), which was slightly annoying. She happened to bring up 50 shades briefly, so I knew what treatment I needed to dish out. I basically treated her like a child, instructing her what to do every step of the way - slight choking and dominating with body weight. Pussy wetness is the perfect gauge here, and it appeared I was doing something right. Post bang, I explained to her that I only treat girls that way (like an asshole) that are disobedient, and if she wants to be treated better, she should lift her game and start reciprocating properly. I think she got the picture.
11-15-2014 01:09 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like Windom Earle's post:
jumbo tron, Onto, getdownonit
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 11-15-2014 01:09 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM