Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
The Great Basilisk Offline
Chubby Chaser

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1
My friend's girl suggested i go on a date with her friend. I was happy to comply. We met up at a square near my apt. We went to 3 different bars, didn't make much moves in any of them, just talked to her. I had work the following day so my initial plan was to take it easy with this chick, but at the third bar she said she is moving out of town next week. So i thought "fuck it", told her we're gonna empty a bottle of wine at my place. We took some wine, went out on the balcony and made out with her there. Went back in, more making out, ripped off her clothes and fucked her on my bed. When i started switching positions she suddenly started sobbing that she can't have sex, that she has just broken up or something and that she only has sex with her boyfriend. I stayed cool and said it was ok. My penis had already seen the inside of her vagina even though i didn't come. She seemed really apologetic and she left shortly after.
11-20-2014 12:51 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - The Great Basilisk - 11-20-2014 12:51 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM