Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
wagmydog Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+2 this week, Mon and Tue night

Mon night scheduled 2 online girls - girl A at 6pm and girl B at 9pm in case I strike out with girl A.
Girl A is a 24 yr old fit brunette sporting a pair of DDs, I'd call her an 8. Girl B is a 29 yr old skinny blonde, I'd say a solid 7. Secretly I'm hoping I can do both but know it's a stretch goal.

Met girl A at a chill lounge I go to, chatted her up and after 2 drinks suggested we go chill somewhere more private. She agrees, we go to a hotel nearby and I smash less than 1.5 hrs after meeting her. She was a good lay, let me do whatever I wanted with her, so I decide to ditch girl B and go for more rounds with girl A. So while she's in bathroom washing my cum off her face, I text the girl B that something came up and I can't make it. I expected a nasty text response b/c I cancelled less than an hour before the date, but to my astonishment she texts me the following day saying how she still really wants to meet up etc. A few times. It kinda raised a clinginess alert for me so I decided to ditch her gently anyway.

The following night, I again scheduled 2 online girls - this time one for 5pm and one for 8pm.
Girl A is a 21 yr old brunette, a 7. Girl B is a 21 yr old blonde, pics show her a bit on a thicker side, I'd say a 6. Both were giving me total dtf vibe over texts before meeting up. So I get a hotel room prior to meeting girl A coz I'm certain the pussy's in the basket (note to self: pussy is NEVER in the basket until cock is firmly planted inside her). Mistake. 10 minutes before the date, girl A texts me if I can send an uber car for her. wtf? I tell her to get lost and I decide to take a nap until date with girl B at 8pm - I'm a a bit tired from fucking the 24 yr old brunette for hours the night before and getting up at 5:30am for work afterwards. Met the 21 yr old blonde at 8pm. Turns out she's a fatty, but with a cute face and huge tits. Fuck. I already sprung up for the hotel, so I take her to another chill lounge that I frequent, and after a bottle of wine take her back to hotel and smash.
Took it easy the rest of the week and focused on work.
12-05-2014 08:07 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - wagmydog - 12-05-2014 08:07 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM