Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
RougeNoir Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 Tinder 7.0/10. I haven't been on Tinder for weeks and decided to go on. I matched immediately with 3 women. I went back and forth with this one, grabbed the digits, then called and talked to her the same night. The next day I just told her to meet with me in 2 hours at my favorite 1, 2 punch bars. We hit the 1st bar then venue changed to the next one. She had already kissed me in venue 1 so I knew what time it was. She was ready quite early. I was willing to risk the pussy since I was very much into the FSU vs GTech game and wanted to catch the end. Soon enough, FSU put the game on ice and it was time to go. I told her to follow me to my crib in order for me to change clothes for another "spot." We just went inside, no other spot, no resistance. ShaBang! Walking her in, I had to have a fake cough attack to muffle the chirping sounds made from a mouse that was stuck on the glue trap and we went directly to my room (I've been having mouse sightings inside my place Confused)
12-07-2014 04:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 4 users Like RougeNoir's post:
Emancipator, sixsix, Mentavious, Belize King
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - RougeNoir - 12-07-2014 04:05 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM