I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Windom Earle Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 Indonesian Flag, 6.5/10, street approach.

Saw her as I approached my bus stop, then noticed that she looked my way.

She was half sitting on the edge of the seat, swinging her leg back and forth. I thought to myself, there's two solid IOI's, I should approach. Next to her was some Chinese guy, who quite possibly could have been her boyfriend.

After about 30 seconds, he got up from the seat, so I made my move.

She had a small carton next to her, which allowed for a perfect opener. "What's in the box?", I asked. It was a bottle of Johnny Walker and 2 bottles of something I'd never seen before - Sangria, with a cool swing top lid.

I didn't have to even really think about what to say. The conversation flowed effortlessly.

She made a point of mentioning that she was devout Christian, and that I shouldn't jump to conclusions based on her carrying all that alcohol. I laughed inside at her hamster, but agreed with her statement.

I discovered that she was getting the same bus as me, and getting off a few stops later. I reached for my phone, and realised that the battery was completely dead. I said to her, "I can't put your number in my phone, but you can put mine in yours". She reached for hers, and coincidentally hers was dead also.

I then told her that I'd memorise her number. After a few times repeating it to myself, I did just that, then punched it into my phone as soon as I got home.

Met up last night for a drink, dropped the "it's still early, wanna go to my place and watch a movie?" line, got told "we're not having sex tonight" on the way there. No resistance whatsoever when we get back to my place.

A few other things that worked in my favour in terms of comfort/DHV's that I should note:
- her best friend is from the same town that I grew up in;
- I have Dutch ancestry, and she seemed to have a fascination with Dutch people, given that they colonised Indonesia; and
- I play guitar, and she mentioned a desire to learn (I played for her at my place briefly).
12-09-2014 07:22 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Windom Earle's post:
Kangaroo, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Windom Earle - 12-09-2014 07:22 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM