I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
The Reactionary Tree Offline
Alpha Male
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
So I have been on a tear lately. I have had 5 in the past month. 6 if you count the * below.

21 yr old 7.5 brunette from work. went over to her place late at night and end up spending the night.

then I went to Manila for a week and got 3 more + an *.

28 yr old 7 from Filipino Cupid. Went out for drinks, then back to my hotel.
27 yr old 8 from Date in Asia. Went out on a date, had lunch, then back to my hotel.
24 yr old 7 from Tinder. Met up at a cafe, walk around town for a half hour, then back to my hotel.
*I met a 19 yr old college student, an 8, in front of a bar, went to a club to dance and have drinks, then back to my hotel. half way through the sex, she asks, "how much you give me?" I was like what do you mean? Turns out she was a pro but it was her first time doing it (she said to pay for college). I literally had no idea or I would not have bothered with her. I didnt finish and kicked her out of my hotel. I am not counting this one but it did happen. She would be #6 but I dont believe pros should count towards your notch count. What is your thought? Does this count?

then back stateside, I added another. a very petite and fit 33 yr old 7 from Match (she messaged me). Went out for dinner & drinks and then back to my place.
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014 09:17 AM by The Reactionary Tree.)
12-09-2014 09:10 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - The Reactionary Tree - 12-09-2014 09:10 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM