I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Frostbite Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
31 y/o Tinder 6/10 . First Romanian.

We had already been sexting / exchanging photos. We arranged for me to pick her up from work and take her to my area. So i'm thinking easy one.

When we met tonight she said "I'm not going back to yours" and "you can't get what you want" almost straight away.

She finally agreed to come back to mine after i reassured her it's close by and that "i would be good" in her words.

Took for a quick drink, kissing and touching when the "be good" comes out again.

Back to mine. We're in bed. Same old "be good". Ok babes fuck that. Did the usual LMR thing. Kept physically escalating (ignoring her shit). She started getting into it.. and yeah ... screaming the house down.

Told me afterwards in broken Romanian english "its like all the bad feelings built up have gone WOOOOSH out of there (points to her vagina)"

And that she had a boyfriend..

Funny one

Carpe noctem et sic itur ad astra
(This post was last modified: 12-09-2014 06:09 PM by Frostbite.)
12-09-2014 05:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frostbite's post:
Windom Earle
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Frostbite - 12-09-2014 05:58 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM