I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Rawmeo Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just pocketed a 8.5/10 Thai chick with insane amounts of LMR.

I bring her to my place for "Movies and dinner", during movies I manage after 2 hours to take her panties off, start rubbing her clito, and she sits up, "let's watch movie!". I just whisper "yeah" and continue what I was doing. 4 times like that, and I finally manage to finger her. After 10 seconds, she stands up, "I'm not ready yet". I try to calm her down, but she is just "not ready".

We proceed to dinner, and I get a bit of wine, hoping alcohol will dilute her. We get back to another movie, still same LMR shit, and after 10 attempts, I finally get the lay. It wasn't the best bang ever, but I just wanted to win over the LMR.

Note: I fucked her with a "halfer" because I was getting a bit pissed by too much LMR and was about to lose interest.

Optimist: "The glass is half full." Pessimist: "The glass is half empty." Feminist: "The glass has been raped."
Flags: 5

Team Appetizers | Team Numerical Scale

Living in Thailand, enjoying life, making money, not interested in Western woman, not giving a fuck about millenial problems, addicted to rawdogging.
#NoHymenNoDiamond #PoppedCherryDontMarry #RealMenDontDateSingleMoms
12-11-2014 10:05 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rawmeo's post:
Suits
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Rawmeo - 12-11-2014 10:05 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM