Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Seanchaí Offline
Beta Orbiter

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Didn't just have sex but I didn't think of writing this until today. Went out on Saturday night to meet a few friends, I decided I didn't want to drink so I drove. Wasn't really much going on so and I was tired from work so I called it a night early on.

Upon entering my apartment I was pleasantly greeted by my roommates woman and her sister. My roommate was in bed and they stayed up getting smashed on cheap vodka, my sobriety pledge went out the window at the moment. We stayed up for an hour or two bullshitting.

Eventually my roommates bird fucked off to bed where upon I offered my own bed for the night (a gentleman can't let a woman sleep on the couch). Things escalated quickly and it was her who was leading the dance at first, poor thing was starving for it. Mind you so was I, I had been working up North in a camp for almost 4 weeks.

Almost immediately she whispered "abuse me", which gave me the green light for an appropriately vile session. Hair pulling, cunt calling and load swallowing, the whole nine yards. What a good kid.

Oh and she was my first 'Black Flag' and Jamaican......well Canadian with Jamaican parents but I'm still counting it

That puts me at #3 since moving to Canada

"You see a mouse trap, I see free cheese and a fucking challenge" Scroobius Pip
12-16-2014 07:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Seanchaí - 12-16-2014 07:05 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM