I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 #6 since getting out of a 7 year LTR and swallowing the red pill 4 months ago, #3 OKC bang and 3rd bang this week.

Solid 7, 25 year old blonde. Tight body and a cracking arse, face would be better if she got more sleep, dark circles under her eyes.
2nd date. Should have pulled her on the first as she was clearly DTF but I pussied out. Made sure I had logistics right this time. Picked her up from her place, go to a cool bar for a couple of drinks, escalate and lots of kino. Tell her it's time to bounce, drive her back to her place and tell her I'm coming in to use the bathroom. Needn't have bothered, she was looking for an excuse.
I know it's going to happen so I decide to have some fun by actually using the toilet and making her give me a tour before we get to it. She's pretty small so I manhandle her a bit and throw her around. Tight snatch and I reckon it hurt her a bit going in but she loved it. Hit it from behind the entire time and she came like that which is new for me. Sex was pretty good but she needs to be trained up a bit.
Think I'll add her to the rotation.
12-18-2014 06:55 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Roardog's post:
Emancipator, Blue Streak
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 12-18-2014 06:55 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM