I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrRoundtree Offline
Wingman

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
It is also notch number 20... 5 more and I will reach the milestone of the ''club select '', which means you have more notch than your age.

The face of the brazilian was a 5 or 6 at best but she had the typical brazilian body every wants to experience. She was with two friends that were 38, one was insanely hot but was sick and she would not do anything ( we were in Chamonix, they are no used to this weather), the other one was very nice and fun and she loved talking about Canada and practicing her french with me. I invited all three for a night out with my beta Finnish friend and I danced a lot with my girl because she loved rock and roll and I love it too. On our way back we stayed a little further back (other people joined) us, from the crowd and we kissed. However at the hotel we kissed some more but she was too tired but said she would meet me tomorrow evening.

Yesterday we had supper all together and were telling ourselves stories with wine. My girl stayed after with me and we discussed about surfing (she is into surfing)..after a while I was kissing her and I spent 2 hours of LMR trying to figure out how to fuck her (there was a lot of movement in the hostel and our rooms were very small and crowded, she wasn't into it. I managed to take her to the shower and we banged there, but she is much smaller than me so it wasn't the prettiest bang Big Grin

Besides mine, the two others looked they were 25 I swear, very hot brazilian with an Ukrainian face... she had german origins.
(This post was last modified: 12-26-2014 06:33 AM by MrRoundtree.)
12-26-2014 06:27 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrRoundtree - 12-26-2014 06:27 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM