I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
herman Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 First Notch in 2015

184, blond, 19 quiet and shy girl LTR Material, great body and best tits I’ve had so far.
Basically “no fuck up game” due to high interest and moderate intoxication

My buddy approached her and introduced me to her. She actually started conversation with “what do you study” and stuff. After those iois I immediately isolated her and led her to sit down somewhere. We had strong eye contact and she laughed about my bad jokes. After a while we went back to the bar to get me my second drink and I offered her a few sips. Back at the lounge we made out and talked about where to go next. She was a bit hesitant, but I replied that her friends actually don’t care about whether she leaves or not. She agreed on that statement, so we went to say good bye to her friends. I made sure everybody saw me leaving with her. On the way home and in my pad she had a bit LMR. I raw dogged her and she seemed a bit inexperienced but we had good sex. She left straight after.

I got her number earlier, so I texted her the next day and she replied that she is quite concerned about her being pregnant now, even though she knows I didn’t cum inside her.

I try to see her this week again.

Btw: 1 st post on RVF and Im glad to be here
01-11-2015 12:02 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like herman's post:
JoeMusashi, Blue Streak, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - herman - 01-11-2015 12:02 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM