I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Test Pilot Offline
Game Denialist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 2015 bang.

Her: White / 7 / 156cm / 54kg / 25 / fair skin / very long straight light brown hair / hazel eyes / big tits / shapely ass

Visited my old buddy who has a flat mate that he white knights for. I've met her before in passing. We went out to catch a bite and flat mate tags along. She has a few rums at dinner and keeps hinting that I should come back to hang out.

We go back to the apartment, my mate pops a bottle of rum and shares it out. He has a few and drunkenly crashes out on the lounge. By this time she is sitting on my lap. Escalation comes pretty quickly and she is facing me, my mate wakes up and makes some stupid comments that are not cool in an attempt to cock block me. "Just who did you come to visit?". I suggest we have another rum. We pour the rum and he is back to sleep on the lounge again.

By this time she is sitting facing me, with her long dress pulled up to her hips, I have managed to work a tit out of the top and am sucking on it. She pulls her panties aside and I smell her pussy. She starts rubbing her clit moaning "Please, please, please put it in me". Take her to the room and the rest is history.

Fast forward and I've given her my best escape plan. She buys it and tries to lock me in for tomorrow.

My mate wakes up as I'm walking out and starts complaining about the fact I spent more time with his flat mate, etc.

Banana

Rant cock blocking by a friend I've known since a kid aint cool !
01-16-2015 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Test Pilot - 01-16-2015 10:30 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM