I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
HighSpeed_LowDrag Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1, Saudi Arabia flag acquired. First of 2015, 11th lifetime.

Though it's kind of a cheat - she was born there but she's Filipino. Her family moved to Canada when she was something like 2 years old. I'd say about a 6.5 to 7 depending on your tastes. Really petite but with an awesome booty.

Met her at one of the local student nightclubs here - it was a social circle introduction, she was in a group of girls with a guy who was a friend of a friend of mine I was with. Chatted her up at first, we grinded on the dancefloor and kissed, but I couldn't pull and got her number.

Managed to set up a date for the Friday two weeks later. Ran the standard First Date Bang Recipe with a venue change thrown in for good measure. Pulled her back to her place by suggesting that we go to a club together in a couple hours and that we watch Fight Club on her laptop in the interim. Never got to the movie lol.

She's the first non-white girl that I've slept with. And damn, her pussy was tight. Like a bloody vicegrip haha. Loved it rough and got off to telling me how she was my dirty little Catholic schoolgirl whore. (She actually went to a Catholic school - offered to get the uniform for me for next time. Mmmmmm ....) Giving her a facial after 5 days of no-fap plus gym, I thought my knees were going to buckle.

Afterwards I did the standard interview and got the full picture. Hyper-religious, conservative family, father most so. Wasn't religious but still goes to church to keep up appearances. Still had everyone else in her family thinking she was a virgin lol. She kept going on about she's never done this before (hah!) and I'm only the second guy she's ever been with (more plausible, since I could just barely get in without hurting her.)

Still on track for my 2015 goal of 1 new notch a month. Let's see how the rest goes.

HSLD

HSLD
(This post was last modified: 01-24-2015 01:01 AM by HighSpeed_LowDrag.)
01-24-2015 12:50 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like HighSpeed_LowDrag's post:
Sketness, ~wrIghter~, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - HighSpeed_LowDrag - 01-24-2015 12:50 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM