I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
MrXY Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Banged a nurse over the weekend; met her online and arranged to meet her for a drink in her town. I got a cheap hotel near the nightlife district. Ran standard game, cocky funny and getting her to drink plus a bit of kino and some talk about sex subjects. She was shy and nervous at first but opened up after a while. Told me that she used to make side money writing downloadable BDSM erotica. Asked her to drive met back to my hotel and when we arrived told her she should come up for a half hour to sober up a bit .Part pretext but part genuine concern since she had to drive a ways home. Flipped on the TV and within ten minutes we were making out. She has sixteen piercings, including nipples and clit hood. I pounded her for an hour with breaks for rest and oral. She kept yelling "Fuck that pussy!"

We have another date this weekend. I'm bringing my leather cuffs, paddle , and riding crop.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
01-26-2015 04:37 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 9 users Like MrXY's post:
kaotic, Roardog, ~wrIghter~, Lothario, Emancipator, DonnyGately, African.horn, the1element, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - MrXY - 01-26-2015 04:37 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM