Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
BlurredSevens Away
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(01-28-2015 02:57 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Seriously blurred I'm super curious to what you look like. Maybe body stats (no homo)

What pics are you using on Tinder ?

How does Hinge work for you?

Do you have your own house/apartment/condo etc ?

You must be a solid looking dude + good game to be pulling these hotties. I'm trying to get on your level man !

Haha man I've read a lot of your posts, I've been trying to get on your level!

Tinder: One 3/4 body portrait, 1 headshot, 1 full length, 2 lifestyle (travel, etc.) photos. In one of the photos I am wearing a suit, the others are casual jeans + v-neck shirt.

The first 3 were done by a professional photographer and that is what's doing the heavy lifting for me on Tinder. I am probably only slightly above average looking (maybe a 7.5/10?) - but good photos online are like having a cheat code.

I'm hesitant to give out body stats since I want to remain anonymous on RVF forever. But suffice it to say I'm under 6ft tall and I workout every other day.

There is something about a professionally done photo that attracts girls. I think because it just looks different than all the other pics out there, the good lighting and nice colors and depth of field makes you look like an actor, and the fact that you had professional photos done tells girls you have some sort of high status, whether or not that's true.

I can't recommend highly enough hiring a pro photographer to do photos if you're running online game. I have been meaning to do a post on this for a bit now to give guys tips, since not all photographers are created equal, and you don't want cheesy or lame portraits taken of you. You want a photographer that knows how to make it look like a GQ magazine shoot just went down. Somebody that understands style and posing and also how to take a cool photograph.

Hinge: kind of a piece of shit, but a couple leads and 1 bang. The girls don't seem to respond nearly as much as on Tinder, and the app is a pain to use. I'm not sure what to do with it.

Also yeah, I have my own bachelor pad that I rent. It's a cool spot for sure, but the girls don't know that before coming over so hard to say how much of a difference it makes.
01-28-2015 03:23 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 3 users Like BlurredSevens's post:
kaotic, Seneh, natebenz
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - BlurredSevens - 01-28-2015 03:23 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM