I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Rawmeo Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just had a VERY close call this afternoon.

I brought a new girl home that was clearly DTF and told me straight out before coming. We go directly to the bedroom, start making out, and just a small LMR: "I'm on my period, we can't". I tell her to hang on 30 seconds, I open my closet and put my red towel on the bed. She got the message and got undressed.

We are done, so she puts her clothes back. I tell her that we can't go back together because the security guard of the villa is very curious and could say something (although I already bought his silence). I tell her to walk to the nearby mall and I will leave home 10 minutes later. She leaves the house, and 5 minutes after, my girlfriend arrives. That was close.

I tell the girlfriend that I'm gonna get food, so wait at home and I'll make a "surprise" for you. I go to the mall, help the girl find her bus home, and come back home with food.

The parents of the girlfriend were coming 30 minutes later, so it was giving me a good excuse to not have sex. I didn't want to tell her that I emptied my balls a few minutes ago.

Optimist: "The glass is half full." Pessimist: "The glass is half empty." Feminist: "The glass has been raped."
Flags: 5

Team Appetizers | Team Numerical Scale

Living in Thailand, enjoying life, making money, not interested in Western woman, not giving a fuck about millenial problems, addicted to rawdogging.
#NoHymenNoDiamond #PoppedCherryDontMarry #RealMenDontDateSingleMoms
01-30-2015 06:51 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Rawmeo's post:
Mentavious
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Rawmeo - 01-30-2015 06:51 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM