Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Travesty Offline
International Playboy
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

OKC date 20yo blonde sorority girl. I'd say a mid 6 some guys a 7+ due to big nice tits, big nice ass, blonde blue eyes looked very Russian , she was half Somoan, part Polish, part Russian heritage, but an American born chick. Very fair skin no way to ever guess she was half Somoan. Just like a really busty Russian chick.

Her profile had answers like Yes to Is it normal to have had 14 sexual partners, she also answered yes to having had a threesome. Her main photo is her in a rave dress at a rave. She wants to get a tatt on her ribs but parents won't let her until after college... she looks like a blonde SoCal sorority chick though. Also is going to go to grad school for nursing... so let's tally:

Lives in IV
+ Sorority girl
+ Rave EDM girl
+ 14 sex partners isn't a big deal
+ Had a threesome
+ Going to be a nurse
+ Wants a ribcage tatt
+ Is on online dating
+ Parties every Thursday through the end of Sunday.
+ Showed up to the date with a fake ID
+ Answers yes to smoking weed occasionally

Damn I feel like I am getting in the door before she is a thoroughly tatted slut, for now she looks very wholesome, but is riding the carousel extremely hard.

So she shows up I am thinking I will have to do the Gio airplane bottle of liquor trick inside a bar where I order juices then hide back with the chick away from the bar and pour the liquor in all while showing her that I break the seal and it is legit liquor.... she has a fake she wants to use on State St. for the first time. Which is both a good and bad feeling depending if the card gets taken then it completely kills the mood.

We both don't get carded at the bar as the Super Bowl is on. Take a drink and about an hour of converstsion to get her from standoff body posture leg crossed away with purse infront of her to loose the purse barrier and cross her legs towards me. She talks 95% of the time. I nod and interject.

I ask her if she blazes she says only joints. We walk to my place a block away there is no resistance to coming back ad we were gonna roll a joint smoke and go back out to play shiffleboard at a bar.

I teach her to roll a joint using a little hand roller machine. I pour us drinks as we smoke the joint. Then I play a drinking card game with her that

Everybody
Should
Play
With Young ADD chicks

It's like War sort of but has more rules with a slap in rule where if you slap on a duplicate card you win the round... keeps girls extremely entertained.

We both finish our drinks playing I offer another drink she says she needs to slow down to drive home. I go for the makeout after the game ends on the couch. She says "oh" in a surprise as I go for it.

No LMR take her back to my room lightly skull fuck her, have sex normally with a condom, then I rawdogged her in the ass and blasted there. As I was in her ass I was literally deciding do I blast in her ass or go for epic and try to finish in her mouth. I didn't want to kill the mood of my orgasm by getting a no go from her mouth at the last second. I played conservatively and just blasted in her ass after knowing her for 2 and a half hours.

We went back to the living room and watch 30min of a movie and she now just left...

She said as she walked away "this was fun we should do it again sometime". Lol.

She said this was her first OKC date.

Damn these millenial chicks are so casual with sex it is ridiculous. Love love love the young party chicks they just want fun. Feel terrible for the guy that marries this chick he is in trouble. Her dad is a doctor she seems to come from a high class family, I'm sure she'll go for a high achieving guy.

Boy oh boy.

Question for everyone what are girls doing to their asses lately? Enema everytime before sex? I haven't gotten shitty dick for a decade now... not even any sort of bad smell. I am thankful don't get me wrong. Isn't there an ROK article about the rise of anal sex being a norm now?

SENS Foundation - help stop age-related diseases

(05-19-2016 12:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  If I talk to 100 19 year old girls, at least one of them is getting fucked!

WestIndianArchie Wrote:Am I reacting to her? No pussy, all problems
Or
Is she reacting to me? All pussy, no problems
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 01:34 AM by Travesty.)
02-02-2015 01:11 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 12 users Like Travesty's post:
Brosemite, Windom Earle, Gorgiass, kaotic, Benoit, DJ-Matt, Brodiaga, Saweeep, Handsome Creepy Eel, ~wrIghter~, Emancipator, Vice
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Travesty - 02-02-2015 01:11 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM