I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
kaotic Offline
Innovative Casanova
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 OKC 2nd 18 year old in a row and 4th notch of the year.

Honestly probably 6.75, a bit thick, decent pierced tits, and bitty booty

I maintained text game with her throughout the week, met her around 11pm after watching the fight saturday then going on a quick meet and greet date with this other girl.

Drove about 30 mins and picked her up (she doesn't drive), drove back to my house had a beer each, watching a classic action flick. We both have watched it multiple times, we talked a bit, I teased her then, started making out.

Team Blitzkrieg was in full effect and escalated fast, got her pierced nipples out and she loved it. Kept making it out while I one hand popped her bra off, rubbed her pussy over her soft pants.

I told her to take off her top, she was a bit startled and insecure, then said:

"I didn't expect this to happen!"
Laugh3Laugh2Laugh4

Followed by "I might have stubble down there" to which I said "no big deal"

Took a piss, she gives me some great head (the slobbery kind) she tells me she hasn't banged in "a few months" I claim "a month" to make her feel better about herself.

Threw a condom on and banged the shit out of her, her pussy was pretty tight, she was a bit stiff in bed, get my nut.

By this time it was late, I suggested she spend the night, ONLY BECAUSE I had to get up in a few hours to drive down the same way she lives and go shooting. No fucking way was I driving her back after drinking and then coming back home.

She was horrible to sleep with, I kept tossing and turning and she couldn't go to sleep. I finally get up, we smash again but I couldn't nut, hop in the shower, load my guns up, drop her off, then head out to the meeting point.

This was probably my second shortest meet to bang time, literally a 30 min drive added with a 10 minute talk in bed, then bang.

Great weekend all in all.

My Year in Review Guides 2014|2015|2016

Podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr, Cobra, and Vinman.

IF YOU HAVE DECIDED TO LEAVE RVF FEEL FREE TO DIRECT MESSAGE ME SO WE CAN STAY IN TOUCH
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2015 02:14 PM by kaotic.)
02-02-2015 02:11 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 5 users Like kaotic's post:
Sylvester, Roardog, ~wrIghter~, Emancipator, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - kaotic - 02-02-2015 02:11 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM