Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
LandonR Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I'm currently in the process of going through a divorce so I have been running SA game for the past couple of months with great success. This week was fun.

Monday night went out with a very hot latina girl, a solid 8 face/8 body. Drove about 40 minutes to meet her. Vibed well over drinks at venue #1. Suggested that we get a hotel room that evening and she agreed but wanted some more drinks. Bounced to venue #2 and she went cold there somewhere and decided she needed to drive back home. We made plans to meet up the following week.

Went home from that date and logged onto SA and messaged a 20 year old (I'm in my early 40's) blonde that had just signed up on the site the day before. We texted back and forth until late into the evening and made plans to meet the next day. Immediate connection as I knew some of her college professors and had a connection to the college she goes to. She drove about 30 minutes to meet me and we met for a nice dinner (I know, I know. Not my typical venue) with plans to hit a hot tub place afterwards. Dinner was nice with fun and flirty conversation. Bounced to the hot tub place that was right across the street and within 5 minutes of getting in the hot tub her suit was off and she was giving me a sloppy BJ. Encountered a little LMR but kept but soon I was banging a 20 year old blonde in a hot tub! Enjoyed the rest of the time in the hot tub and talked about getting together again soon.

Wednesday night met with a 33 year old MILF from the site. She had been pretty persistent in trying to meet me and I had been putting her off. Agreed to meet at 5pm that night for a drink and she only had until 6pm. That day she had sent me a few naughty pictures. When she arrived at the bar she had the 'slut' look so I quickly sexualized the conersation. After the first drink I suggested that she should show me if she can give good hear or not. By 5:30 we were in my car and I'm parked in a secluded park blowing my load in her mouth. Didn't get the bang because of logistcs but it was fun. Smile

Stay safe!
02-13-2015 06:34 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes LandonR's post:
Gorgiass
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - LandonR - 02-13-2015 06:34 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM