I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
LandonR Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-13-2015 07:34 PM)kaotic Wrote:  Hey Landon I've been trying to catch on the SA thread, I have a few questions:

At any point was money or gifts brought up ?
What was the conversation before meeting up ?
How was the conversation post bang ?

I've been playing in the Sugar Bowl for about 2 years now so I have a bit of experience with it. However, it really wasn't until finding this forum and going through my divorce that I have switched up my approach.

Pre-divorce playing in the Sugar Bowl I would treat it like a transaction, start to negotiations early on in the conversations with the girls and figured that the only way they would hang out with me was with a P4P type of situation. I did that with a number of them and had some fund with some gorgeous young girls, but decided to switch up my approach.

I believe it may have been Lorthia(?) from this forum but I basically shifted my frame with these girls. Early on in my conversations with them I throw the approach of "I have no problem attracting women and I'm not the type of guy that needs to pay for female attention. I'm just at a point in my life right now where this type of relationship is appealing to me"...I never bring up an allowance but instead tell them I'm looking for someone to share my lifestyle with. Most of them eat this up and don't flinch. The ones that press for an allowance I move to the side. While i have a pretty decent income, I have kids, a mortgage, am going through a divorce, etc. so I don't have tons of money to blow on fancy dates, etc...I'm driving a crappy 15+ year old car and it doesn't matter to these chicks if you can maintain your frame.

I've posted more about my experiences on the SA Thread in the newbie section.
02-13-2015 11:35 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes LandonR's post:
kaotic
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - LandonR - 02-13-2015 11:35 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM