I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Gorgiass Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1 and several firsts. First South American girl and first time banging in a car (not counting road head), a filthy work panel van at that. Also the first girl I've ever heard speak openly about preselection and women wanting taken men - "Women are bitches, they see a hot girl with a guy and are like 'he must have something going on. Ugly girls not so much.'" Matched on Tinder months ago, she was from another state after I had left it, but she was planning a trip to mine anyway. Slow burned with a couple messages every couple weeks and finally met up tonight at a bar. She is highly ranked in a combat sport so not at all feminine, but cute nonetheless.

Before leaving I dropped almost a gram of sulbutiamine which I've found a help in getting to a social state more quickly after a day of chores around the house. Stopped and grabbed some wine and made small talk with a couple guys and a cute girl, teased her for complaining about the cold when she was wearing leggings and not much else, little shit like that over time works though. Showed up to the bar late, hugged hello and had a few drinks. I'm fresh off an excellent audio dealing with "push/pull" which had me in the right mindset to counteract her domineering streak with some teasing and dominant body language so that worked out well. Bounced to another bar and made out on the way in, got some food and another drink and then went back to the first to catch the DJ. He kind of sucked so wound up making out in a booth for most of the set. Logistics at her place were no good and the restrooms were in view of the doorman so I was thinking about how to close this. After she put her hand up my sleeve and groped my dick on the way up it was obviously on so I finished my beer and said, "let's get out of here".

Went out to the van, it was exactly 0*F and windy as hell. I hadn't planned on her seeing it at all and worked all week so it was pretty trashed. Started it up and started making out, drove to the darkest corner of the lot I could find, which wasn't very, and escalated. Pushed the work clothes and old lunch containers off the center seat and laid her across it. A couple cars drove by so I had to drop down on her a few times. She either got off twice in ten minutes or faked it very convincingly, and I didn't want to push my luck so blew it on her stomach. Passed a security guard driving in our way out of the complex. Plans to hang out again tomorrow and then I will probably never see her again. I'll miss some aspects of living in a touristy area when I move soon. If I told myself shit like this was possible ten years ago I wouldn't have believed myself. Always be escalating, always be improving.

(02-14-2015 01:37 AM)Fortis Wrote:  +1

White chick I met for a dAy 1 back in January. First bang of the year. She was taller than me at 5'10 to my 5'8. I am pleased with myself. We had set up plans to catch a movie, but my car had to be put in the shop, so I had her come over for drinks and netflix. I think broken car excuse is mainly why I got the lay. Perhaps this csn be turned into a game tactic?

Earlier tonight when the diesel almost didn't start I was thinking that it would be a decent gambit to park at her place, have her drive to a venue and then have the car "not start" afterwards. You could even pull a fuse if feeling devious. "Man, that sucks. Got a spare room I can crash in?" Fortunately it didn't come to that tonight.
02-14-2015 02:18 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Gorgiass's post:
Emancipator, ~wrIghter~
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Gorgiass - 02-14-2015 02:18 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM