Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Kristoph Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

Skinny chick, who is a friend of a friend. She works in a shop near me, I was picking up a delivered item and she made a joke about how it was a large package. I caught the obvious set up, gave her a serious look and said 'I get that a lot you know'. We had a little more idle banter and I left.

Later I got a facebook message from her that said 'fuck you, now I'm horny at work because of you. I hate you!!! Tongue'. I sent back my address and nothing else.

Her: That's interesting.

Her: What would we do?

Me: Use your imagination.

Her: I finish at 10.

Me: Be here by 10:30

Her: I thought you had a girlfriend

Me: Girlfriend is a really strong term

Her: Haha ok. I have a boyfriend but I can still play.

Her: We're on a break

Me: Don't be late

I only lived a 10 minute walk away from her workplace but she still struggled with finding my place, which pissed me off a little. The directions I gave were incredibly clear, and it turns out her car was parked within seeing distance of my house (which is very distinctive) anyway, so she had no excuse.

As soon as she got in the door I started kissing her. She moaned a little. She had bragged about her BJ technique once in my presence and I asked that she let me see if the hype was justified. It was pretty damn good, enthusiastic but with knowledge of what felt good on my penis.

We fucked missionary, with her legs over my shoulders. Pussy was tight, tits were surprisingly round and firm for such a slender girl, but pelvis was bony as fuck, I still have a little bruise from where I was slamming it.

[Image: 5d7oNVS.jpg]

She wanted to talk for ages afterwards. It was annoying, I was tired. I teased her about what kind of 'break' her and her boyfriend were on.

She wanted to come back a couple days later when we both had a day off. I said ok, if she wore something ridiculously slutty, and walked to my house wearing it.

When she text saying she was on her way, I text back asking if she could pick me up milk and chicken breast from the shop. She said she couldn't because of the way she was dressed, I just resent the shopping list. I wanted to see if she would do it just for the hell of it.

She arrived at my house holding a shopping bag soon after. I didn't give her the money. She was dressed in fishnets and a short, corset-like dress, with only a leather jacket to protect her from the cold. She said people had honked at her from their cars as she had made to trip to my house from the car park, and that the cashier in the shop looked at her like she was a whore.

[Image: 8mfJ1ug.jpg]

I nailed her over the dining room table, then later tied her to the bed, blindfolded her, played with her clit until she begged me to stop, and then nailed her. Before she left she laid backwards on the bed with her head hanging off the edge, and let me fuck her mouth, deepthroating it. Almost no gagging. I was impressed.

Annoyingly, I found out later that she had told her boyfriend that she was 'hanging out' with me. He was apparently initially displeased as he 'know[s] what kind of guy [I am]', but said later that he was 'glad', because she seemed to be in such a good mood. I don't feel too bad, no one who is that much of a sap deserves much pity.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
02-16-2015 11:33 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 34 users Like Kristoph's post:
HighSpeed_LowDrag, CleanSlate, game_ethic, Nascimento, kaotic, Suits, DJ-Matt, Saweeep, ChrisPitts, Roardog, Emancipator, ~wrIghter~, Travesty, LouEvilSlugger, Porfirio Rubirosa, African.horn, Windom Earle, Avon Barksdale, casio, Col. Tigh, JCIZZLE, 662LetGo, Teedub, JacksonRev, Chauncey, Ringo, Dismal Operator, HighBaller, enderilluminatus, Gorgiass, simondice, Ocelot, fokker, gajf77
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Kristoph - 02-16-2015 11:33 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM