I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Roardog Offline
Alpha Male

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
(02-17-2015 10:22 PM)Emancipator Wrote:  
(02-16-2015 10:40 PM)Roardog Wrote:  When she finally started getting into it all LMR dropped away and it was on. I get most of her clothes off in my lounge room before carrying her to my bedroom for the bang.

This girl loved it and kept moaning about how wet and turned on she was. She gave a good BJ and was nice and tight but she kept stopping me during the bang as it was hurting her which was annoying but meant that we banged for ages before I eventually nutted.

This is my favorite trick, clothes off (as much as possible) in the living room, and carry them to the bedroom. LMR destroyer, I have a much lower success rate when I went for the bang in the living room, lifting and carrying does the trick

It's really just an extension of the venue change methodology to increase comfort.
Also, girls love being manhandled. Pretty much every girl I bang says their favorite position is when I pick them up and bang them. I don't really enjoy this position as it's hard work for me but it displays strength and gets them so wet I always throw it in.

Venue change + overt display of alpha/manliness = zero LMR

I try and get them down to their underwear in the lounge room and then I toss them over my shoulder in a firemans carry and cart them to bedroom. I like this position as you can throw in a few arse slaps along the way.
However, you need to be alert to the space restraints of your house with this move, I've whacked a couple of girls heads into walls/doorframes doing this.Blush
02-17-2015 11:21 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Roardog - 02-17-2015 11:21 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM