Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
lafouinese Offline
Male Feminist

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1

23 years old Russian, 8 of off Tinder. very cute face, sultry lips, amazing body.

Texted for couple of days, met her at a cozy bar, had some drinks, good conversations with lots of laugh and then I took her to my place.

Had strong LMR all night, she gave me different lame excuses (that she doesn't like sex, that she had period and we just met for the first time etc) I told her she could leave but then she pretended to fall asleep on the couch suddenly. Took her to my bed, gave her a sleeveless t-shirt of mine, kept pushing for shag.

The next day, when we woke up back to business, we started kissing and I finally got her horny.

This lead to continuous 1,5 day amazing sex, ordering pizza, watching movies and shagging. She had crazy orgasms but had a lot of pain in her belly afterwards apparently due to deep penetration. She kept straddling on me after sex playing with my dong. Told me that she had no sex in 1 year and still recovering from a 4-years relationship.

Left my place the next morning, she sent 3 texts in the middle of the night.

-hi
-how are you
-do you miss me?

in return i replied: i will show you when we meet.

Then she wanted to come at night after work, spend the night and leave in the morning. Well, I had to cancel due to some last minute stuff i had to take care of.

Would be a keeper if it was not mostly sex involved. Still texting now and then..
03-04-2015 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - lafouinese - 03-04-2015 05:10 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM