Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Lizard King Offline
True Player

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
My first post in this thread, and my first Chinese girl, 24, 6/10.

Also probably the easiest bang I've ever had, but that was down to application of game more than anything else. Thanks RVF.

Chatted to a few Chinese girls on WeChat, as there are lots of Chinese students in my city. Arranged a date with the keenest one, but she refused to meet at a public place, and insisted on coming to my home. I was a bit surprised by that, and wasn't sure if it was a sign of being DTF like it would have been with an English girl.

A few hours before the date, I suggested we watch a scary movie so we could hold hands. Sounds lame I know, but it was a way of testing the water, to see what she was interested in. She was receptive.

As it got nearer to the meeting she asked me what I was doing. I lied and said I was having a bath. This was another way of probing for receptiveness to sexual activity. She said it would be nice to have a bath and a massage, I lied again and said she could have both when she got here. We discussed it a bit more and I knew it would be on. Not a massage, but me fucking her.

I met her near my apartment building, and we walked to the lift and I took her inside. After about 10 minutes of Scary Movie 1, I was kissing her and playing with her tits. I told her to go to the bedroom. I got her properly turned on eating her pussy, not sure if she orgasmed, I found her less sexually responsive than what I'm used to, but I proceeded anyway. Was going to rawdog her but she asked for a condom, which was a bit of a let down as I can't feel shit with a condom. I found it boring fucking with a condom, so I just tried to release the venom as quick as possible.

We watched the rest of the film, and then she got a taxi home.

She was a bit weird, as she was almost constantly typing on her phone, and I couldn't really be bothered to engage her in conversation.(Which came first, my disinterest or her's?!). Another weird thing about her was that she had an engagement ring. It wasn't a cheap one either.

tl;dr: I fucked a slut.
03-11-2015 07:58 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 7 users Like Lizard King's post:
CleanSlate, ~wrIghter~, Roardog, Sketness, Emancipator, Vacancier Permanent, rvlefty
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Lizard King - 03-11-2015 07:58 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM