I'm Touring The United States! Starting in June, I'm conducting private events in 23 American cities. Click here for full details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
GreenHills Offline
Recovering Beta

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
I got tired of online dating and decided to hit town tonight, rolling solo. I started late, around 10:30AM. I went out but I really wasn't in a mood to deal with the typical rude bitches, so I was almost ready to go home. Last two times I went out I got some rude rejections and today I just didn't have the energy to deal with bitches who want to get their ego boost by being rude to me.

I went to a bar, had one beer and got in a little bit of a better mood. I went to another bar and ordered another beer. And then this girl sits next to me, 10 years younger than me, decent body, but honestly not my type, a little bit too shy and geeky, reminded me of this coworker I don't like that much. We talk over a beer or two, I do my kino and talking and then the bar closes and we head out. She asks me if I want to hang out at my place with her. I guess so !?

We go to my place and we talk. I go for a kiss (for the first time that night). She resists. That's fine, I wait for 10-15 minutes. I go for the kiss again and this time the girl is wild! Maybe she had a script for how things were supposed to work out. We kiss and then she wants to go to the bedroom. Ok, no problem. We go there and I bang her.

The bang is over and I really want to be left alone. We cuddle for a bit, we shoot the shit and then I ask "is it ok if I sleep alone, is it going to be rude?". Basically I go all beta on her, nice guy. I got her an Uber and she's out.

Even though it's nice to get laid from a single approach for an evening, next time I'll search for girls I'm more attracted to.

P.S. Oh since this got mentioned in some other threads. On why I hang out alone, I told her that I had dinner with friends and they wanted to go home, but I wanted to get a drink before I go home too. It was a lie. A white lie, I value honesty in general!
(This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 07:41 AM by GreenHills.)
03-28-2015 06:54 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes GreenHills's post:
Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - GreenHills - 03-28-2015 06:54 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM