Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
casio Offline
Chubby Chaser
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Just banged a nice 25 year old. Super skinny, nice bouncy tits and great ass.

Known her for a while, this week she sends me a question about something that was work related for both of us. I told her a bit, but said "it's hard to explain through message, but I'm free on monday so come over to grab some pasta and we'll discuss it".

She arrived in a mini skirt that would make any man lose it. From there i played the same scenario i'd always do - and after about an hour after we ate and drank a bottle of wine we started kissing. She was horny as hell, dripping all over my sofa. When I pointed it out to her she took her shirt and put it underneath us. Hah. She was naughty though, took her in the ass (raw, i know... ) and made her suck me afterwards while I was slapping her. She'll be back.

We also discussed feminism a bit afterwards - she was shitting on "those neo feminists" who really were just attention whoring. Good times.
03-30-2015 04:49 PM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 10 users Like casio's post:
kaotic, Brosemite, Roardog, jumbo tron, , BlurredSevens, simondice, Windom Earle, ~wrIghter~, rvlefty
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - casio - 03-30-2015 04:49 PM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM