Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Isaac Jordan Offline
Wingman
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1, a 24 year-old brunette 6.5.

-First day game bang
-First new bang since ending a year-long LTR
-First time I've been with a girl taller than me

We met at the gym. I used my standard gym opener: "Hey there, I don't mean to interrupt your workout, but I just had to let you know that you have a great looking...

*pause, blatantly look her up and down, then smirk*

...workout routine"

Got her number, set up a week day date for drinks. It went well. Lots of touching early on, a few make-outs halfway through, deep conversation and rapport. She bought the second round.

Second date, picnic in the park. Picked up right where we left off. After we finished eating I told her to come back to my place for dessert. Gave her the "tour," which of course ended in my bedroom. Zero resistance. An animal in bed.

Highlight of the bang: just before we wrapped up lunch, she suddenly went a little cold and told me, "I'm not sure if I can be with a guy shorter than me. I've only dated guys over 6', this just feels a little weird". (I'm 5'6", she's a good two inches taller than me).

I smirked and replied, "Don't worry, I grow six inches in bed". She laughed, and I quickly changed the subject. Thirty minutes later she's sucking my dick Banana

What makes this even better is that I'm currently living at home (literally in my mom's basement), in the suburbs, saving money while I wait to move into my new place in June.

Prior to taking the red pill three years ago, I never would have believed that one day I would be able to seduce an attractive, educated, mid-20s woman (especially one taller than me), sober, during the day, while living with my parents. It was simply unthinkable. Hell, until this unexpected breakup a few weeks ago I had never even approached a girl taller than me (pickings are slim out here in the 'burbs, so I've been sending out more hail marys than usual).

But now? I feel fucking invincible.
04-03-2015 08:24 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 33 users Like Isaac Jordan's post:
Lothario, Avon Barksdale, ~wrIghter~, OregonToSoCal, Handsome Creepy Eel, Thaitanium, NY Digital, Kangaroo, kaotic, HighSpeed_LowDrag, Sketness, Emancipator, BlurredSevens, AneroidOcean, civpro, Seneh, DJ-Matt, Laner, Saladin, Ocelot, Roardog, Blue Streak, RDF, Dismal Operator, Barron, SlickyBoy, Windom Earle, Mr Finish, rvlefty, TheSlayer, ksbms, Balkan, Lucky
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Isaac Jordan - 04-03-2015 08:24 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM