Tickets On Sale For Last 5 Cities Of Roosh's Tour! Early bird pricing ends soon for Miami, Orlando, Atlanta, Nashville, and Charlotte. Click here for details.

Thread Closed 
The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
Saladin Offline
True Player
Gold Member

RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread)
+1.

6.5 latina. Pretty face, body has a little extra fat but still quite bangable.

Met her outside a bar when my friend was talking to her and her friend. Hooked pretty solidly and I could tell it was on. I had been dealing with bullshit all night from girls so I was pretty in the zone and had a solid vibe.

My friend had already suggested the afterparty(and we were having a legit afterparty at my friend's office for his bday).

So my buddy called an Uber(gawdamn I love Uber). We get in, and get there. My friend and his girl went to get food, while me and my girl went to the afterparty. I could tell my girl was ready to go, so no point wasting time.

I made out with my girl outside and she told me wasn't like other conservative latinas, so it was pretty on. We grabbed a bite, a drink, and I introduced her to a couple of people. I showed her around the house, pulled her to a side room and we started making out, and I started fingering her. I could hear people in the next room but it just made it hotter combined with the fact that we were in an office.

No LMR, she gives me an awesome blowjob, I fuck her for a while, and then I finish off in her mouth. Walked out feeling like a champ.

U of Roosh Class of 2420
(This post was last modified: 04-05-2015 05:39 AM by Saladin.)
04-05-2015 05:35 AM
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 2 users Like Saladin's post:
~wrIghter~, Emancipator
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
Several "firsts" in one night - Col. Tigh - 01-12-2013, 12:38 AM
RE: Several "firsts" in one night - MrXY - 01-13-2013, 01:28 PM
RE: The I-Just-Had-Sex Thread (Plus-Notch Thread) - Saladin - 04-05-2015 05:35 AM
Mali flag - Col. Tigh - 06-14-2015, 09:31 AM
My Lil' Hoodrat - Col. Tigh - 06-16-2015, 07:41 PM